- If a mattress is to be returned under our 14 day money back guarantee, and you have advised us in writing of the intention to return, the returning item must be delivered back to our warehouse within 14 days from the date the intention to return email/letter in writing at the cost of the customer.
- All refunds will be processed within 30 days. We will, however, endeavour to process your refund as soon as possible.
- Price match policy is only valid with same terms and condition as competitor offering the lower price.
- Any mattresses we send that get damaged in transit to the customer, we will replace immediately with no extra courier fees incurred. Or, we will give you your right for a full refund.
- No Quibble Money Back Guarantee:- The customer is responsible for returning their mattress, mattress topper or pillows to us at their own cost.
- We will send you a confirmation email with a consignment tracking number so you are able to track your order online with our courier.
- Mattresses should not be stored for longer in original packaging for more than 9 months, as this will invalidate warranty.
- We will also send you a confirmation vat invoice in the post.
- All prices stated include vat.
- We do not deliver outside of the UK.
- We offer next working day delivery for orders received before 12 noon. We can not be held responsible for any delays which may be caused by courier problems. For example, vehicle breakdowns, mis-routes, delivery delay in reaching your local UK Mail delivering depot etc.
- Weekend orders will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
- Cheques must be received before we dispatch your order.
- Any promotion codes used must only be used against product advertised, or we have the right to refund you in full if incorrectly used.
- Our UNO range of Mattresses come with a 10 year manufacturers warranty, but this does not include the cover. The cover warranty is for 1 year only.
- Any Warranties do not apply outside of the UK.
- If a mattress needs replacing due to damage or any other issue, we can only exchange to delivery address placed on order.
- All orders qualify for next working day delivery within mainland England.
- We do not offer exchanges for a different mattress model, if for some reason you are not happy with the mattress you ordered.
- Any orders placed after 12 noon will be dispatched the following working day.
- Any damage there may be when receiving your mattress, we must be made aware of within 24 hours of delivery.
- No other promotional codes can be used on any clearance range of mattress.
Please look at our complaints procedure as outlined by Trading Standards below:-
|This is an e-mail from the national, 'Buy With Confidence' administration team,
Alternative Dispute Resolution – Important Changes
Alternative Dispute Resolution – Important Changes
On 1 October 2015
there will be a important change in the law which will affect ALL businesses when dealing with customer complaints, so please read on.
From that date, when you are dealing with a consumer complaint, if you reach the point where your own complaint-handling procedure is exhausted, you will have to provide the consumer with the following information:
1. a statement that you cannot settle the complaint with the consumer
2. the name and website address of an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider that could deal with the complaint
3. whether you are obliged or prepared to submit to an ADR procedure operated by that provider
We use www.Fira.co.uk for any resolution.
The information must be provided in a 'durable medium' - for example, a letter or an email - and it will normally form part of the final 'deadlock' letter in response to a consumer complaint. You may also want to include this information to your website and must provide links to an online dispute resolution service if you have an online market place from 9 January 2016
Buy With Confidence businesses are reminded that they must record all complaints received and handle them in accordance with the terms and conditions of your Buy With Confidence membership. We hope that our businesses reputation for excellent customer service will mean that ADR is seldom necessary; however this information must be provided to consumers to ensure you comply with the law. Please note use of ADR is voluntary on both parties.
More details guidance can be found at http://www.businesscompanion.info/en/quick-guides/business-information-other/alternative-dispute-resolution#Forthcominginformationrequirements
or by contacting your local authority trading standards service.
Michael Davison on behalf of
Buy With Confidence
10 year Manufacturers Warranty on our Uno range of mattresses. What it covers:-
Care of your new mattress
Once removed from the packaging, please leave your mattress uncovered in a well-ventilated room for a few hours to allow the mattress to acclimatise to the room temperature. Your new mattress may give off an odour after it is unpacked. Don’t worry, this is totally safe and will dissipate over time. Again ventilation will help this process. Air the mattress daily.
The materials used in your mattress are designed to conform to your body’s contour and some compression or settlement of fillings is normal. To ensure even settlement, rotate the mattress every 4-6 weeks. Do not turn over your mattress.
Do not use detergents or chemical cleaners on your mattress as this may damage the covering material on the non-removable cover. Our mattress covers have a zip for manufacturing use only and are not removable. The exception to this is a removable cleanable cover, the details of which are identified on the product, note the adhesive label must be removed prior to cleaning. Do not use detergents or chemical cleaners on the product. The use of a mattress protector will maintain the appearance and may contribute to the longevity of the product.
Do not stand or store the mattress on its side, ensure it is kept flat at all times.
The guarantee covers divans and mattresses against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. We undertake to repair or replace at our discretion, any of our products free of charge during this period if an inspection or photographs reveal poor workmanship or faulty materials that lead to excessive visible settlement within the tolerance chart below.
Age of product 0-6 months 6-12 months 12-24 months 24-36 months 36-60months
Standard mattress 2.5 cm 3 cm 3.5 cm 4 cm 4.5 cm
The guarantee does not cover normal ageing or wear and tear, changes in hardness of any of the components, nor does it cover light discoloration of polyurethane foams, or latex, or dislike of the inherent smell of any of the components.
We reserve the right to:
Substitute with materials of a comparable or higher quality if the identical materials are not available.
Refuse service if the fault in the product is due to causes other than poor workmanship or faulty materials.
Refuse to handle or service any product that is in soiled or unhygienic condition or has been abused. Examples of abuse include (but are not limited to):
Use without bed linen.
Using a mattress with a base for which it was not designed.
Bending or folding the mattress.
Excessive wear and tear (e.g. jumping on the mattress or repeated localised pressure on the edge).
This guarantee applies only where goods have been maintained in line with the care instructions above. The guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. Under the law, the Contract of Sale exists between the retailer/store and the consumer. Consequently, any claims made under this guarantee must, in all circumstances, be made through the retailer from whom the bed was purchased. Please ensure you retain your receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of a complaint, the retailer will liaise with the manufacturer on your behalf. This guarantee applies only to goods purchased from an authorised retailer of Breasley in the UK & Eire and, in all instances, applies to product only where it has been used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ guidelines and instructions. In the event of a dispute Breasley may request a 3rd party inspection by a recognised organisation.